My first giveaway! I’ve been wanting to do one since last year, and now that I have some spare time and money enough to make it, I thought it was time to do it. It’s just my way to thank you all for putting up with me and with all my fandoms, which I know seem to be far too many and change from time to time, but the mainly ones are sticking, and they are what this giveaway is about. So, here’s the deal~
- 4 handmade scarves. 1 TARDIS scarf (Doctor Who), 1 scarf resembling Sherlock’s (BBC Sherlock), 1 Gryffindor scarf and 1 Slytherin scarf (Harry Potter).
- The first place will get TWO scarves, their pick.
- The second place will get ONE scarf, also their pick (between the two left).
- The third place will get the last scarf.
If this gets reblog a lot I might even try and make Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff’s scarves, I’M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING because I’ll need to buy the material.
- Only TWO reblogs a day. I don’t want people’s dashboards getting clogged or anything. You may reblog as many days as you like, but only TWO times per day. I will be checking. And likes DO NOT count as entries, sorry!
- Anyone can reblog this, it’d be nice if you were part of the fandoms though, or at least part of one.
- I’m willing to ship worldwide. It doesn’t matter where you are from but when I pick the winners the shipping date will be due BASED ON THEIR LOCATION. I won’t have trouble in shipping it right away if the winners are from USA, Canada or even South America (I think) but if the winners are from any other country it might be delayed because of the costs. They will get their prizes anyway.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but if there are changes to the giveaway (such as adding more prizes) it’d be helpful if you were, just to keep track of them. Plus, I’ll be posting pictures of the scarves as I’m finishing them.
- You must be willing to share your address with me, and if you must, ask your parents for permission.
- Your ask box must be open, that’s how the winners will get notified. If the winner (when picked) doesn’t have their ask box open I’ll have to pick another one. The winners will have 12 hours to reply with their information, if they don’t, I will too pick another winner and so on until I have all the addresses of the winners.
- The giveaway ends on Saturday, June 23rd. I will pick the winners that night, so I will stop counting the reblogs around 9 PM (CST) I might inform the winners the same day if I can, if not, the next day.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator using random.org and once someone has won I’ll remove their name from the list to choose the next winner, and so on.
A huge thank you to Ana for making the cutest drawing for this!